Aristocrat Gaming is breaking ground on a new manufacturing facility in Henderson, Nevada.
Henderson Mayor Debra March joined hundreds of Aristocrat team members for the celebration. Also attending were:
- Dane Hudson, Special Projects & Grants Director, Office of Senator Jacky Rosen, Nevada
- Alejandro Rodriguez, District Director Office of Congresswoman Susie Lee
- Ana Quintanilla, District Director, Office of Congresswoman Dina Titus
- Scott Muelrath, President and CEO and Lisa Chao, VP of Membership, Henderson Chamber of Commerce
- Sallie Doebler, Vice President of Corporate Partnerships, Vegas Chamber
Aristocrat’s new “Las Vegas Integration Centre” is located at 3571 Volunteer Blvd, Building 2, Henderson at the corner of Paradise and Volunteer, making it a great location for logistics. The greater than 250,000 square-foot facility will house large scale production and innovative office space that will be on the leading edge of manufacturing capabilities.
Aristocrat President of Americas and EMEA, Tommy O’Brien, said: “We are thrilled to build our new manufacturing facility in Henderson as we continue to refine our efficiencies and provide the best product. We have complete confidence that our team members will use this new facility to its full capacity to create the best experience for our customers for years to come.”
Also appearing for the company were CEO Hector Fernandez, Sr. Vice President Customer Order Execution Deanne McKissick, and VP of Operations Mihir Wagh.