The new Interstate Treaty on Gambling is set to come into force throughout Germany in a couple of months, bringing with it significant legal innovations for online sports betting and online casinos.
In its latest Industry Report BtoBet analyses how with the new treaty finally regularising the online poker and online slot verticals, whilst seriously addressing the grey market issues, Germany can position itself as a major force in the European iGaming industry.
The Industry Report includes:
- Market forecasts
- An in-depth look at Germany’s demographic and technological data
- The exponential rise of the sportsbetting vertical
- Online casino projections
- Player psychographics
- Device preference for online slots
- Player Monthly deposits, and
- The importance for an interlinked omnichannel approach
BtoBet’s Germany Betting Focus also makes reference to recent projections which indicate that the revenues for the German online casino vertical are expected to grow from the €2.2 billion registered in 2019 to €3.3 billion in 2024.
The Industry Report is available for free and can be accessed on BtoBet.com.