The annual gaming conference, EEGS has confirmed its Advisory Board members to date.
The EEGS Advisory Board members include:
- Peter Remmers, European Association for the Study of Gambling (EASG)
- Dr. Joerg Hofman, Senior Partner, Melchers Law Firm
- Joseph Borg, Partner, WH Partners
- Miglena Dimitrova, Managing Partner, MDMI Legal
- Frederic Gushin, Managing Director, Spectrum Gaming Group
The EEGS Advisory Board continues to grow in stature and recognition on a huge scale, and additional members will be announced over the course of the next few weeks.
Following a uniquely and unprecedented disruptive period, EEGS is returning in November to Sofia, Bulgaria thus offering the conference a radically different format and approach. EEGS will herald a new era to set a future benchmark for promotion and educational symposiums, and to expand opportunities at a new level.