Quarterly award recognizes exceptional design collaborations between Gary Platt and customers
Gary Platt Manufacturing has created a Hall of Fame to recognise exceptionally-designed chairs, resulting from the company’s unique collaborative process between customers and its designers.
The inaugural class of inductees are:
- Rachel Demeritt of Shema Dougall for the Monaco with Epic frame designed for Sycuan Casino Resort
- Deepa Mowji of Wimberly Interiors for the Monaco with Epic frame designed for San Manuel Casino
- Kirk Nix of KNA Design for their Genoa with Designer frame designed for MGM National Harbor
- Ekaterina Nazarova of Wimberly Interiors for the Monaco Royale with Epic frame designed for Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa
- Rockwell Design for the Lido Revo with Epic pedestal designed for Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood
The Gary Platt Hall of Fame recognises designers and customers worldwide for their excellence in designing chairs with unique and eye-catching combinations. Selections occur every quarter, with five chairs being selected for induction into the Hall of Fame. Inductees receive a plaque and will be showcased on the Hall of Fame at Gary Platt’s headquarters in Reno, Nevada.
“Each and every chair we create is custom-designed for the customer, to fit their unique and personal brand, so the chair functions as a further delivery of the customer’s brand promise to their guests,” said Gary Platt CEO Joe Esposito. “We are excited to honour this first class of inductees and to celebrate our innovative, collaborative design process.”