New table designs and customisable felts feature in latest release.
partypoker has introduced a number of improvements to its online Windows Download poker client as part of the site’s latest desktop software update.
The release provides greater options for players around table appearance and functionality, and brings various gameplay enhancements.
Key new table features include:
– Improved, larger table design
– Customisable table felts and backgrounds
– Modernised player plates including digital countdown timer
– Increased hole card sizes
– Enhanced Player Note functionality
– Restyled Bet Slider that now incorporates the timebank
Other key enhancements for both PC and Mac include:
– ‘Mix-Max’ poker, set to make its debut during POWERFEST
– Showdown on checkdown (when a hand is ‘checked around’ on the river)
– Ability to register for up to 12 ‘Sit & Go Jackpot’ games simultaneously
– MTT custom buy-in range (allowing players to filter MTTs by buy-in)
Among other modifications, partypoker has refined its existing ‘Oval’ and ‘Racetrack’ table views, while also allowing players to custom-design their own table felts and floors for specific game types.
Wider cosmetic changes see bigger hole cards alongside larger player nicknames and chip balances thanks to a player plate redesign, while the ‘Player Notes’ function has been optimised to allow colour customisation.
From a gameplay perspective, a re-styled ‘Bet Slider’ means greater room for entering larger bet sizes, and a repositioning of the Time Bank to a more relevant location.
Separately, players will notice a change in each new game deal, with cards now fanned out simultaneously rather than in sequence, owing to a new animation feature.
These changes form the second phase of partypoker’s poker table project for the desktop client, with Mac updates and further software developments earmarked for the coming weeks.
Head of Product at partypoker, Ross McQuater said: “This latest software update reflects our ongoing drive to improve our core poker product. We hope players love the new table designs and enjoy a smoother, more optimised playing experience thanks to various technical improvements. Look out for more exciting software enhancements over the coming weeks and months.”